GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form and let us know what service you are interested in, and we will call you back.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we really are more than just a window company. As we have our own in-house team of skilled builders, we are able to offer a complete design and build service for large projects. We can manage all aspects of your project, including architectural design, planning, and all construction works, easing the burden on our customers.
From the project’s inception all the way through to completion, we work with our customers to ensure everything is perfect and your new space will make a real difference to your life. Our complete service is a stress-free option as we manage the entire project for you, allowing you to focus on enjoying your new or changed space.
Our in-house team have undertaken a wide range of extensions, property refurbishments, loft extensions and other large projects across London and the South East. From ground works to plumbing, electrics to tiling, landscaping to decorating, we can do it all.
What do our customers think?
We work with our customers and take all needs into account to ensure the perfect outcome. Whether you are just exploring the possibilities available to you or you already have designs and plans, we can take your project from concept to reality.
When you work with us on your project, you’ll always know exactly how it is progressing. We work methodically, ensuring all parts of the process are taken care of and you are kept in the loop.
Our process has been designed to be as easy and stress-free as possible for you, our customer:
- Initial concept – we carry out a survey at your property to see what is required and find out the scope of your project. Tell us about any ideas you have – no matter how dramatic! During this stage, we will work with you to map out your requirements and understand what we are trying to achieve.
- Estimate -our estimator will assess the work required and put together a full quotation. Take your time to look through it and ask us any questions. We never use any pressure selling techniques – take as long as you like.
- Refining concept – we will now look into the finer details of the plan to ensure that each and every detail is covered and you are completely happy.
- Design and planning – working with our partner architects, we will put your ideas onto paper and then submit this to your Local Authority, should this be needed. We will also prepare a full schedule of works so that you know what to expect at all times.
- Project – a dedicated project manager will be on hand to see your project through to completion.
By working with one company, you are in greater control of the process. You’ll know exactly who is carrying out the work, as we only use our in-house building contractors, making us fully accountable for quality control. You’ll be able to get hold of us if you need to – your dedicated project manager will be on site and our head office support staff can assist with any queries.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we make all our windows, doors, and joinery by hand in our Sussex-based workshop.
Help us support homegrown craftsmanship and create local jobs – buy British.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
Talk to us – we can help with your bespoke window, door and joinery requirements. You are very welcome to pop into our showroom, which is based at Unit 2, Kangley Business Centre, Kangley Bridge Road, London SE26 5AQ.