For bespoke sash windows in West London, we’re the window company you need to know about. We manufacture our own windows and joinery, installing them ourselves too for the perfect fit. Our team of joiners and carpenters can take on projects of all sizes, from replacing all windows in a commercial property, to upgrading an individual sash for a Georgian home in Kensington.
We also repair and refurbish timber sash windows if a full replacement isn’t required. This will help to restore the appearance of your windows, as well as improving insulation and security. We always advise on the most suitable, cost-efficient option for you.
Talk to us about your sash windows in West London and learn about our various services. We offer free, in-person consultations, so we can provide a full written quote. Call 020 3993 7457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beautiful, bespoke sash windows in your area
West London has some stunning Georgian architecture, from Marble Hill House near Richmond, to the Georgian homes around Kensington Square. There are also many Victorian and Edwardian homes with sash windows, such as those in Putney and Ealing. Working in West London regularly, we’re familiar with all property types and can upgrade, restore and replace timber sash windows. Regardless of their condition (we know how old many sash windows will be), we have the solutions.
Our team of skilled joiners knows sash windows inside out and regularly works with period properties, restoring original features and keeping their character. Equally, though, we make use of the latest developments in window technology to ensure your property will be well insulated and more secure.
If we fit new windows for you, we can upgrade the glass in them too. These are the available options:
This is especially popular for people in noisier parts of West London, such as vibrant Notting Hill, Hammersmith or Fulham High Street. It can reduce noise by 1dB per every 1mm of glass – noise above 45dB can affect sleep, but the average level on a London street is 60dB. Acoustic glass can make a big difference in soundproofing your sashes.
Laminated and toughened glass are available, which won’t shatter when broken to improve safety. Toughened glass is also harder to break, making it a popular option for commercial buildings.
Please just be aware that acoustic glazing is only an option if we replace your windows completely.
This is because we need to make sure the window frame can accommodate the thicker glazing.
What do our customers think?
Plumberoo Ltd Plumberoo
The team were very helpful, advised what was required and then undertook the job quickly and efficiently. Great service and would highly recommend
Helpful, friendly, reliable
The Wandsworth Sash Window team could not have been more helpful, from the design and quick production of our window, to fitting and even arranging a visit soon after for our new sofa delivery. Thank you WSW for a brilliant service and making it all so easy!
Excellent products and responsive…
I love our new double-glazed timber sash windows – they look great and our flat is noticeably warmer ; the only company who could offer affordable prices and excellent quality.
Our West London
sash window services
We can offer a range of services for customers with sash windows in West London, including repairs and full replacements.
Sash window repairs in West London
Timber is a very durable material and as such, a repair may be sufficient for your sash windows, even if they’re older.
Some of the work we can carry out includes:
- Draught proofing, weatherproofing and improving insulation
- Making sure windows fit frames
- Replacing sashes
- Repairing locks and fitting new window furniture
- Fixing or replacing glazing
- Removing rotting timber
- Replacing windowsills and parts
Many sash windows don’t need to be replaced, but could really benefit from a refurbishment to make them better insulated, more secure and more aesthetically pleasing. We will advise you on the right option for you once we’ve assessed your windows.
Sash window replacements
in West London
If your sash windows need to be replaced, we’re here to help; we can make replica sash windows that are exactly matched to the originals. However, they’ll benefit from modern glazing and innovations, bringing their functionality into the modern day. We can work with period properties and install windows in conservation areas, too.
New sash windows offer the following benefits:
- They enhance aesthetics
- They’re very well insulated
- They’re more soundproof
- They can help to increase property value
- They open and close easily
Get your free quote
Get in touch to request a call back so we can arrange your free, no obligation consultation.
We’ll tell you all about the options for your windows and provide a full written quote.
West London windows and joinery, made for you
As our service is completely bespoke, we can offer a range of products and services, including:
- New timber casement windows. Our team can make brand new casement windows for your property from beautiful timber.
- Casement window repairs and refurbishments. Casement windows need maintenance too. We can fully refurbish timber casement windows.
- Custom timber doors. Choose from bespoke internal or external doors, including front doors, French doors and bi-fold doors.
- Plantation shutters. Your new shutters will be made to measure for the perfect fit, so they’ll be ideal for your property.
- Bespoke joinery. From fitted wardrobes to custom furniture, we can make anything you require.
Why choose us for sash windows in West London?
- Beautiful timber products, made by skilled joiners and carpenters
- Bespoke windows, doors and joinery
- Free, no obligation consultations; full written quotes
- Advice on joinery from a product expert
- Environmentally friendly products, made from responsibly sourced timber
- Joinery made in the UK – we’re proud to be Made in Britain members