For any repairs or replacements to your sash windows in West Norwood, our team are here to help you. We have fitted the highest quality sash windows, as well as carrying out comprehensive repairs throughout West Norwood and the wider London area. Our experts joiners can work on both sash and casement windows at your property, and once we have held an initial consultation with you we can offer you a full quote for the project.
We have become highly recommended by our customers in West Norwood for transforming the appearance of their property by repairing or replacing their windows. Residents of Canterbury Grove and Tivoli Road have already benefitted from the expertise of our professionals, providing them with made to measure windows and your property could be next. To find out more about how we could help you, give us a call on 020 3993 3609.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in West Norwood
We follow the same specific process for each customer regarding their timber sash windows in West Norwood to make sure that we meet their requirements. Here’s what you can expect:
- Your new windows will be handmade by our expert carpenters, and each one will be manufactured to your specifications.
- We measure your existing windows carefully so that the replacements will be made to these precise sizes, installation can then proceed as quickly and easily as possible.
- These new wooden windows will be made using Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, which is chosen by our team because of its durability.
- If you have a preference regarding the timber used for your new windows, we would be happy to discuss this with you and recommend an alternative.
- Once your windows have been completed, you will be able to choose how you would like them finished. We can then hand paint them before delivering them to your property for installation.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in West Norwood
Whilst deciding on your new sash windows in West Norwood, you will have multiple different options available for the type of glass, including double glazing, triple glazing and vacuum glazing. The insulation that these windows provide makes them an option worth considering for your home. The multiple panes of glass in a double-glazed window with gas trapped between them can reduce heat loss, slowing down the process of heat escaping. These extra layers of glass can keep the heat in your home for longer and reduce your heating bills as a result. Not only can these windows improve insulation, but they can also reduce the noise pollution in your home. If your property in West Norwood is situated near a busy road or another source of loud noise, having double glazed glass can prevent sound from travelling through your windows as easily, creating a quieter environment for you and your family.
Sash window replacements in West Norwood
Your wooden sash windows will begin to deteriorate as they get older, and if you notice problems with yours, it may be time to have replacements fitted. We are able to fit both full and partial replacements for your West Norwood property, with our experts advising you on the best option based on the current condition of your windows. Your options include:
- Full sash window replacement can be carried out by us when your existing windows are aging and need to be completely removed. Once we have removed these, we can fit replacement sash windows that have been manufactured to your preferences.
- Partial sash window replacement takes place when you are able to retain part of the original windows. This is a popular option amongst our customers, as their existing box frames can be preserved and restored, whilst new sashes are hung, and draught excluders can be fitted to properly insulate these windows.
Sash window repairs in West Norwood
You may wish to preserve your original windows at your West Norwood property, in which case our expert sash window repairs can transform them to look as good as new again. We are experienced in fixing even the most damaged sash windows, whether they have loose glass, poor insulation, broken sash cords or damaged wood. Our team can evaluate the current condition of your windows, before removing any damaged parts, refitting glass and replacing draught excluders so that your windows are properly insulated. We can then get to work restoring and repainting any rotten wood, to complete the transformation and leave you with sash windows that are unrecognisable.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in West Norwood?
We are proud of the reputation that we have built for ourselves in West Norwood, with our customers highly recommending us to other residents in the area. So why should you choose us?
- Each window that you request from us will be handmade by our team of expert joiners, manufactured to meet your exact requirements.
- Not only can we handmake your new sash windows, our services cover everything from repairs to refurbishments, so regardless of the assistance you require, we have you covered.
- Your new windows will be carefully measured to meet the exact dimensions of your existing window frames, so that they will fit precisely, and installation can take place hassle-free.
- Before getting started with the installation or repairs process, we take the time to hold a full consultation with you, which involves assessing your existing windows and recommending the best course of action.
- All of our windows are made in the UK, at our fully equipped workshop, so you can be sure that they undergo a careful quality checking process before being delivered to you.
- Not only are we committed to providing the highest quality windows, but we also use environmentally friendly methods, and all of the timber we use is sourced responsibly.
A review from a sash window customer in West Norwood
If you would like to find out what you can expect when we are working on your sash windows in West Norwood, take a look at some of our latest reviews.