Our comprehensive services will have you covered if your sash windows in Sidcup require repairs or replacement. For anything related to sash and casement windows, we have a team of professional carpenters who can hand craft windows to your specifications. We will first arrange a consultation with you to understand which of our services will benefit you, before providing you with a quote for the job.
We have developed a reputation throughout Sidcup, and residents have been amazed by the transformation their windows have undergone. From looking aged and worn out, we have carried out repairs and refurbishment that have left them unrecognisable. We have worked at properties on Birkbeck Road, Station Road, and elsewhere throughout the area and our customers have highly recommended us for the quality of our work. To find out how we could make a difference to your property, give us a call on 020 3993 3609.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Sidcup
Your new timber sash windows will be handmade by our experts at our workshop, and each step of the process makes sure that they will be suitable for your Sidcup property. Find out more:
- Once we have helped you to decide on your new windows, our highly trained professionals will begin crafting them to your exact specifications.
- We will arrange a consultation with you to measure up the dimensions of your existing windows, so that your replacements will be a perfect fit and there will be no problems with installation.
- To manufacture your new wooden sash windows, we use Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, which we have chosen for its durability and appearance.
- We can alternatively craft your new windows out of a timber of your choice, simply discuss it with our team who will be happy to accommodate your needs.
- As well as making your windows to meet your requirements, we can also hand paint them to provide the perfect finish that compliments your home.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Sidcup
If you decide to have complete replacement sash windows fitted at your Sidcup property, you should consider having double glazed, triple glazed, or vacuum glazed windows installed. This type of glass will allow your house to be a lot more insulated than with standard glass sash windows. These multiple layers of glass with air or gas trapped between prevent heat from escaping through your windows as quickly as it usually would. With heat kept inside your home for longer, this means you will be able to save money on your energy bills. Not only can double glazing save you money in the long term, but it can also reduce the amount of noise pollution travelling into your home. The double or triple layer of glass makes it more difficult for the sound of traffic and other loud noises to pass through your windows and disturb your home. Consult our team to find out more about these options for your windows.
Sash window replacements in Sidcup
If you require completely new windows for your Sidcup property, you have multiple options to choose from, whether this involves keeping part of your old windows or having completely new ones installed. Our team of professionals can help you to decide whether a full or partial replacement is the right choice for you. Let us talk you through the available options:
- Full replacement means that your existing sash windows need to be completely removed. Our expert carpenters can carefully take these out, then begin fitting your new windows that have been custom made for your property.
- Partial replacement involves retaining the original box frames of your windows, whilst replacing the existing sashes. These new sashes will be carefully balanced and hung by our team, with draught excluders fitted to ensure maximum insulation.
Sash window repairs in Sidcup
When your sash windows are worn and damaged, replacements are not the only option for your Sidcup property. Why not consider our high-quality sash window repairs? Allow us to inspect your windows for common problems such as loose panes of glass, lack of insulation, rotten timber, or damage to the sashes and their working parts. Our trained team of carpenters have seen all sorts of damage to wooden windows and have been able to carry out repairs that have them looking as good as new again. Any timber restoration or repairs, fitting of new parts such as cords, beads and draught excluders can be taken care of by us so that your windows are functioning effectively.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in Sidcup?
Our Sidcup customers have not been disappointed by the service they have received from our team for their sash windows. Find out why we are the right choice for you.
- Not only are your new windows hand made by our professionals, but they are also made to suit your requirements.
- As well as producing bespoke sash windows for your home, we can also provide high quality repairs or refurbishments if you would prefer to keep your original windows.
- The process of making your new windows involves carefully measuring the dimensions of your window frames, so that your new windows can be made to these exact measurements.
- In order to get your windows right, we will hold an initial consultation with you so that we can understand your requirements. At this point we can provide you with a quote for repairs or replacement.
- All of our sash windows and any other joinery is made in the UK. Our highly trained team operate from our workshop to produce windows of the highest standard.
- All of the wood that we use to craft your windows is sourced responsibly, protecting the environment is one of our top priorities.