Need a helping hand with your sash windows in Putney? Our experienced team have been relied upon by homeowners to completely transform their windows, to have them looking their best. Our meticulous process involves holding a consultation with you, before recommending the best course of action, whether this is a sash window repair or replacement. We specialise in both sash and casement windows, and we will provide you with a full detailed quote for our work.
Our customers in Putney have repeatedly relied on us for their sash windows, and we have built our reputation in the area for the quality service that we provide. We have worked at properties along Disraeli Road, Howards Lane, and elsewhere in the area, with residents recommending us because of the transformation we have carried out to their timber sash windows. If you would like to make an enquiry with us, call 020 3993 3609 and we will arrange a consultation at your earliest convenience.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Putney
All timber sash windows that we make for your Putney property will follow the same process, which makes sure that your new windows are up to standard. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We hand make each window to your exact requirements, which we will discuss with you at the beginning of the process.
- Your property will be precisely measured to make sure that each window is the right fit and installation will be straightforward.
- Each window is made using Scandinavian redwood, which is kiln dried to guarantee its durability and suitability for all weather conditions.
- For any alternative requests regarding the materials used for your new wooden windows, our team would be happy to discuss this and cater to your needs where possible.
- To put the finishing touches on your windows after they have been made, we can paint them to your preferences.
Tell us your sash window requirements in Putney
If you would like to make an enquiry with us regarding sash window repairs or replacements, call us now on 020 3993 3609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can speak to you and understand your requirements.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Putney
For an extra layer of insulation for your sash windows in Putney, our options include double glazing, triple glazing or vacuum glazing. This type of glass allows for air or gas to be trapped between the panes, slowing down the process of heat leaving your home. Improving insulation in your home can help to reduce your energy bills and keep more money in your pocket. Not only can this reduce heat loss, but double-glazed windows can also help to reduce noise pollution travelling through your home. Living nearby to Putney High Street and Putney Bridge means that there will be plenty of traffic noise throughout the day, so having this extra layer in your sash windows will make it more difficult for noise to pass through into your home.
Sash window replacements in Putney
For sash windows in Putney that are older and in poor condition, it may be time to have replacements fitted. We are experts in sash window installation, so you can trust our team to carefully carry out removal and fit replacement sash windows that can make a real difference to the appearance of your home. Once we have carried out a consultation at your home and assessed their condition, we can recommend a full or partial replacement, so allow us to explain your options further:
- Full replacement, where our team carry out a complete removal of your old worn-out sashes and box frames. We then carefully install your new bespoke wooden sash windows, that have been carefully hand made to suit your requirements.
- Partial replacement, which involves us preserving part of your original sash windows if they are in good enough condition. If the box frames are able to remain, we can restore these whilst fitting new sashes to restore the functionality of your windows.
Sash window repairs in Putney
As opposed to opting for full replacement sash windows for your Putney property, you may find that sash window repairs are a suitable option. Our experts can take a close look at your windows, looking out for problems such as rotting wood, damaged glass, broken sash cords or poor insulation caused by missing draught excluders. We are able to carry out refitting or securing of any glass that has become loose, reduce heat loss by fitting new draught excluders, or replace any of these missing or damaged parts, ensuring that your windows are properly insulated and are functioning as they should be. We can also repair or replace any damaged wood to make them appear new once again.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in Putney?
Having worked at different properties throughout Putney for many years, we have built our reputation in the area for the highest quality sash window repairs and replacements. Find out why our customers choose us.
- Every window is handmade and completely customised to the requirements of the customer.
- Not only do we offer bespoke sash windows, but our services also include repairs and refurbishment to restore your windows to their previous condition.
- We carefully measure your property in advance of installation, and the process that we follow ensures installation goes according to plan.
- Before we can get started with your windows, we will hold a consultation with you to make sure that we have clearly understood your requirements, then provide you with a detailed quote.
- We take pride in handmaking all of our sash windows and other joinery in the UK at our fully equipped workshop, and our quality check process makes sure that they meet our high standards.
- Protecting the environment is important to us, which is why all of the timber we use is sourced responsibly using sustainable methods.
A review from a sash window customer in Putney
To better understand what you can expect from us when working on your windows in Putney, take a look at some of our latest feedback from our customers.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
Speak to us today to get a consultation booked in at your earliest convenience. You can reach us by phone on 020 3993 3609 or email email@example.com so that we can get to know your requirements.