For any problems with your sash windows in Purley, we are the right place to offer you a helping hand. We offer comprehensive sash window services, covering everything from restoring old worn-out wooden windows, to fitting custom made replacements. If you require assistance with your sash and casement windows, we can arrange a consultation with you so that we can provide our advice on the best course of action, then offer you a quote for the work required.
Having already fitted and repaired sash windows in Purley and the wider south London area, residents have come to expect consistent quality from our team. We have worked at properties along Blenheim Park Road, Foxley Lane, and elsewhere towards Purley Oaks, many modern homes have opted for sash windows as opposed to newer uPVC windows for a more traditional look. To discuss the difference new timber sash windows could make to your home, give us a call today on 020 3993 3609.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Purley
Each property that we work at in Purley will receive the same treatment, and our consistent approach ensures that you will be left with windows that make all the difference to your home.
- Your windows will be made by hand by our trained professionals, and each one will be manufactured to your specifications.
- We measure the dimensions of your windows during the consultation process to ensure complete accuracy. The windows will be precisely fitted to ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Our team use Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, which is specially treated to make sure it will be long lasting and able to withstand all weather conditions.
- We are always adaptable to the needs of our customers, which means if you have an alternative wood in mind, we can come up with something suitable for you.
- Once we have crafted your new windows, we allow you to choose a finish for them, carefully hand painting each one before installing them at your property.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Purley
If you are having new sash windows fitted at your property in Purley, why not consider upgrading to double glazing, triple glazing, or vacuum glazing? This option provides multiple panes of glass, with air or argon gas trapped between each pane for maximum insulation. This prevents heat from escaping through your windows as quickly, as there are different layers for it to pass through. If you are looking to reduce your heating bills, this could be the best option for you. Not only can you expect better insulation, but double glazed or triple glazed windows are also effective at reducing the effects of noise pollution. The extra glass reduces the effects of noise from traffic or other outside interference from entering your property through your windows, so if you live close by to Brighton Road or other busy roads, you could see the most benefit from opting for this type of window.
Sash window replacements in Purley
Once you notice signs that your sash windows in Purley require replacing, we can help you to decide on the most suitable option, whether this be a full or partial replacement. With the experience we possess installing wooden sash windows, we are the right place to come for made to measure replacement sash windows for your property. Allow us to talk you through your options:
- Complete window replacement means that your current sash windows are beyond repair and will need to be removed. We take care of this removal process, fitting replacement windows that have been handmade for your property with your preferences in mind.
- Partial window replacement preserves the original box frames of your windows. These can be restored by our team if necessary, whilst new sashes can be installed with proper insulation and new working parts to make sure they open and close properly.
Sash window repairs in Purley
For when a full replacement is not necessary, sash window repairs in Purley can be just as effective at restoring your windows back to their best condition. When repairing your windows, our experts will look for signs of damage such as loose panes of glass, rotten timber, broken sash cords or if your windows are allowing a draught into your home. We can come up with a solution to each of these problems, which may involve fitting new sash cords, fitting secure glass, installing draught excluders or repairing any wood that has been damaged. Having been repairing sash windows for many years, we will know what the best solution is to make sure you do not experience any further problems.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in Purley?
Our team have operated in Purley and throughout South London and have become highly recommended because of our meticulous approach. Find out why you should choose us for your sash windows:
- All of our windows are made by hand at our workshop and will be completely bespoke for each customer.
- As well as making and installing new sash windows for you, we can also carry out comprehensive repairs and refurbishments to aging windows to bring them back to life.
- Our sash window installation process involves many steps, one of which is to measure up the dimensions of your current windows so that the replacements will be a perfect fit.
- Before we can advise you on the best option for your sash windows, allow us to arrange an initial consultation to get to know your requirements and offer our advice, before providing you with a quote.
- All of our windows are made by us in the UK, which allows us to perform a detailed quality check process before they are ready for installation.
- We practice environmentally friendly methods when manufacturing our sash windows, and all of the wood we use is responsibly sourced.
A review from a sash window customer in Purley
We are proud of the feedback we have received from our customers in Purley, as we feel this reflects the level of service we provide. Find out what you can expect from us.