Our experienced team can offer their assistance for your sash windows in Paddington, so whether it’s a repair, full replacement, or refurbishment, contact us for a comprehensive job. We will arrange to have a consultation with you, where we can look over your windows and decide on the best solution that will restore your windows back to their best. We possess the expertise to work on both sash and casement windows, so we can supply you with a full quote for our work.
Having worked throughout London and at multiple different properties in Paddington, we have been recommended by many residents because of the quality of our sash windows. Homes along Gloucester Mews, Westbourne Terrace, and nearby to Paddington Station have had their sash windows repaired or replaced by us, with consistent quality ensured by us. If you would like to discuss our sash window services with us, give us a call on 020 3993 3609 so that we can provide a quote.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Paddington
All of the timber sash windows that we produce follow the same meticulous process, so that you will see the benefits of them in your Paddington property for years to come. Find out what you can expect:
- Once you have confirmed your preferences to us, your sash windows will be hand made at our workshop by our specialists.
- Each window is carefully made to measure so that it is a perfect fit for the dimensions of your property and provides effective insulation.
- Our sash windows are made from Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, which is treated to guarantee it will be long-lasting and durable.
- If you would like your wooden sash windows to be made from an alternative timber for a different look, our team would be happy to discuss this with you to see if it is a possibility.
- In order to create the perfect finish for your new windows, we can hand paint them to your specifications.
Tell us your sash window requirements in Paddington
To speak to our team regarding our sash window services in Paddington, give us a call on 020 3993 3609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to provide you with more information.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Paddington
Double glazing or triple glazing is an optional extra that you could consider for your sash windows in Paddington. In the winter months, as you have your heating on more you will want to keep as much heat as possible in your home. Double glazing involves installing two panes of glass instead of one, with air trapped in between to prevent heat passing through the glass as easily. This slows down the heat loss process and can result in reduced energy bills. Not only this but living in a busy area such as Paddington means your home will most likely suffer from noise pollution. Double glazed, triple glazed or even vacuum glazed windows will provide a barrier against this, as sound will not be able to travel through multiple layers of glass as easily. This can go a long way to making your home a more peaceful and relaxing place.
Sash window replacements in Paddington
If the sash windows at your property in Paddington appear aged, and are not functioning as they should, it could be time to replace them. Our team of experts can take care of the fitting of replacement sash windows for your home. Once we have looked at the condition of your current windows, we can recommend which is the best option, whether it be a complete or partial replacement. Your options include:
- Full sash window replacement, where you require completely new windows. We remove the old unusable box frames and sashes, before fitting bespoke replacement windows that have been handmade to your specifications.
- Partial replacement involves retaining the original box frames of your sash windows, removing and replacing the existing sashes. This allows you to have new moving parts of your windows, whilst preserving the character of your property with the original frames. You can expect a partial replacement to be just as effective, and our team are able to repair and repaint the box frames whilst carrying out installation.
Sash window repairs in Paddington
Whilst aging sash windows may be a cause for concern, having a replacement fitted at your Paddington property is not always necessary. We are able to carry out high quality repairs to extend the lifespan of your sash windows and restore their appearance to look as good as new. Common problems we have dealt with include rotten wood, damaged or loose glass, poor insulation and broken sash cords. Having dealt with these issues in the past, our team can effectively repair wooden windows, fit new glass or draft excluders, and replace important parts to make sure your sash window is operating as if it is new again.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in Paddington?
Customers in Paddington have repeatedly chosen us for sash window repairs and replacements and have not been disappointed. So why are we the right choice for your windows?
- Our windows are made by hand and are completely bespoke for each of our customers.
- Whilst specialising in made to measure sash windows for your home, we can also carry out repairs and refurbishments to bring your old windows back to their former condition.
- Each window is made to measure, meaning it will fit the exact dimensions of your window frames and maximum insulation will be ensured.
- We will arrange a consultation with you before getting started, at which point we will learn your preferences and then offer you a quote for the repairs or replacement.
- Each of your new windows will be manufactured in the UK at our workshop, where our team carefully handmake it and check that it meets our standards before installation takes place.
- Our team are passionate about protecting the environment, which is why we use responsibly sourced timber to manufacture our windows.
A review from a sash window customer in Paddington
Read some our latest feedback from our Paddington customers to better understand the level of service we will provide when working on your sash windows.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
We look forward to discussing your sash window enquiry with you. To speak to us directly, call 020 3993 3609 or email email@example.com so that we can arrange a consultation.