If you are looking to have your sash windows in Earlsfield repaired, replaced or refurbished, our specialists can provide a helping hand. We apply a precise approach to carefully restore your aging windows back to their former condition, or if needed we can completely remove and refit new hand-crafted sash windows to your exact specifications. With our knowledge and experience of creating bespoke sash and casement windows, we can begin to understand your requirements through an initial consultation, before providing a detailed quote for the work required.
Residents throughout Earlsfield have already benefitted from our services, as we have repaired and replaced wooden sash windows along Summerley Street and Penwith Road near Earlsfield station. We have developed a reputation for reliable and high-quality services, and you could be next to benefit from the expertise of our team. To find out more about how we can offer our assistance to you, give us a call on 020 3993 3609 to speak to a member of our team.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Earlsfield
Our high-quality sash windows are hand crafted by us at our workshop and fitted by our installation experts at your property in Earlsfield. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Once you request timber sash windows for your property, these will be carefully manufactured by hand to your exact specifications.
- Your home will be measured during the consultation process, so that each window is produced to be a perfect fit for your property and minimal heat loss is suffered.
- Each wooden window is manufactured using Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, because it is long-lasting and suitable for all weather conditions.
- For any special requests when it comes to the type of wood to craft your windows, we are adaptable to your requirements and can create something perfect for your home.
- Once they have been made, you have a large selection of colours to choose from, and we can advise on a finish that will suit the rest of your home perfectly.
Tell us your sash window requirements in Earlsfield
If you would like to find out more regarding our sash window services for your property in Earlsfield, give us a call today and we would be happy to help. You can reach us by phone on 020 3993 3609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a consultation with you at your earliest convenience.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Earlsfield
An option that we offer all of our customers for their sash windows in Earlsfield is to have double glazed or triple glazed sash windows installed. We recommend considering this option, due to the benefits that you can expect to see in your home. Double glazing is effective due to the fact that air or a special gas is trapped between the two panes of glass, which means that it is not as easy for heat to travel through the glass and out of your home. Less heat escaping means that your home will be kept warm for longer in those colder months, and you will not need to have your heating on as much. The benefits to your energy bills make this a worthwhile extra to have, and triple glazed windows offer another layer of protection to improve heat retention further. Triple glazing also has the added benefit of reducing noise pollution. If you live near a busy road, triple glazed windows will be more effective at keeping traffic noise out and making your home a more peaceful place. Find out more about your glass options.
Sash window replacements in Earlsfield
Depending on the age of your sash windows at your Earlsfield property, their condition will begin to deteriorate over time and eventually a replacement will be required. It is not always necessary for a complete replacement to be installed, and if your box frames can be kept we will be able to carry out a partial sash replacement, preserving the character of your property. We have a highly trained team capable of carrying out full or partial replacements to have your windows looking their best once again. Your options include:
- We can fit full replacement sash windows at your property, which involves removing the old box frames and sashes which may be damaged and beyond the point of repair. Our highly trained team then fit completely new box frames and double-glazed sashes hand made to your specifications. They will be measured precisely to fit the exact dimensions of your home.
- Our sash replacement is a popular option amongst our customers in Earlsfield, as it allows them to preserve the original box frames of their sash windows, whilst installing new double-glazed sashes and insulating their property more effectively. We can also draught seal your windows and hang them on new chords, so you can expect these to last for many years to come.
Sash window repairs in Earlsfield
Because of the way that sash windows operate, over the years their condition will eventually deteriorate as moving parts become worn and the timber begins to rot. If you notice any signs of damage to your sash windows at your Earlsfield property, you may want to call our experts for repairs. These signs of damage include rotten wood, loose fitting windows, noticeable draught coming in or damage to the sash and its moving parts. If the damage is not too extensive a sash window repair can be possible as opposed to a complete replacement. We can identify any damaged parts, and fit replacements, rebalance sashes or repair rotten timber which can help your sash windows to last for years into the future. Our team are also able to fit additional draught proofing to improve insulation.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows in Earlsfield?
We have become relied upon by residents and businesses throughout Earlsfield due to the approach that we bring to each job. We are the clear choice for sash window repairs and replacements.
- Your new sash windows will be tailor made to meet your requirements.
- We offer a range of services depending on the attention your sash windows require. Regardless of if a repair, replacement or refurbishment is needed, we can advise on the best option for you.
- We measure the dimensions of your window frame precisely, to guarantee that your new windows are a perfect fit and you will get maximum insulation.
- We offer an in-person consultation so that we can understand the condition of your windows and the service you require, at which point we can offer you a detailed quote.
- We handmake all of our sash windows in the UK at our workshop, and each one follows our precise quality checking process.
- All of the wood used to manufacture your new windows is sourced responsibly using environmentally friendly processes.
A review from a sash window customer in Earlsfield
We value the feedback of our customers in Earlsfield and beyond, which is why we encourage each of our customers to leave a review. Read some of the latest feedback we have received to see what you can expect from us: