Specialist timber sash window replacement, refurbishment and repair.
Call now on 020 3993 3609 to get booked in with us
If your sash windows require expert care to restore them back to their best, we are the right team to call. Our knowledgeable sash window specialists have already provided their assistance to residents all over Dulwich and have become highly recommended for their precise approach. Experienced with both sash and casement windows, we can book you in for a consultation to take a close look at your windows then recommend the most appropriate solution.
We have already worked on timber sash windows for customers through Dulwich and the wider south London area. Properties along Woodwarde Road, Red Post Hill and towards Dulwich Village have had their windows restored and replaced by our team and residents have been impressed with the results. To be the next to benefit from our sash window services, give our team a call on 020 3993 3609 and we would be happy to discuss your enquiry with you.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows
To maintain our standards whether we are working on sash window repairs or replacements, our carpenters and joiners apply a meticulous attention to detail every step of the way:
- With each window produced by hand at our workshop, this allows us to make sure that they are manufactured to the specifications of our customers and are of the highest quality.
- As well as being made to suit your preferences, we also precisely measure up your existing window frames so that fitting will be straightforward.
- In order to manufacture high quality windows, we use Scandinavian kiln-dried redwood, which is long-lasting and suitable for all weather conditions.
- To request an alternative type of timber for your new wooden windows, our team can speak to you to gain a better understanding, before recommending something that suits your needs.
- Once we have finished manufacturing your windows at our workshop, we can put the finishing touches in place by hand painting them to match the rest of your property.
Tell us your sash window requirements
If you have any further questions regarding our sash window services, discuss it with us by calling 020 3993 3609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can book in a consultation with you as soon as possible.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows
Once you have decided to have replacement sash windows fitted at your Dulwich property, you have different types of glass to choose from including double glazing, triple glazing and vacuum glazing. One of the reasons you may wish to consider this type of glass is due to the additional insulation it provides. Double glazed windows have two panes of glass with air or argon gas trapped between them, with these multiple layers effective at preventing heat loss. Slowing down this process of heat escaping allows your home to stay warmer for longer, and this can help to reduce your energy bills. These additional layers of glass can also reduce noise pollution affecting your property, as if you are living near a busier part of Dulwich with a lot of traffic, it will be more difficult for this noise to travel through your windows and disturb your home. This type of window is an option worth considering.
Sash window replacements
For your windows that are aging and damaged, you may need to have replacements fitted at your Dulwich property. Speaking to our specialists will allow us to understand the condition of your windows and recommend a full or partial replacement. Arranging a consultation with us will make this process more straightforward, so that we can talk you through the available options, which include:
- Complete replacement takes place when your windows are in poor condition and are not able to be repaired. We arrive at your property and remove your existing windows, before installing custom made replacements that have been manufactured to your specifications.
- A partial replacement allows you to preserve the box frames of your sash windows, which we can carefully restore and repaint. We then can then hang new sashes with replacement beads and cords so that your windows will operate as if they are as good as new.
Sash window repairs in Dulwich
If you would rather preserve your existing windows than replace them, our sash window repair services in Dulwich may be a better option for you. Our team of specialists can offer their advice and support to help restore your wooden sash windows back to their best, as they are experienced dealing with multiple different problems. Whether you notice a lack of insulation, damaged sashes, loose glass, or wood that has rotted away, we will have a solution suitable for you. Allow us to resolve these issues by refitting loose glass, replacing important parts of your sashes such as beads or cords, installing new draught excluders to restore installation, or repairing wood that has worn away. We will have your windows looking their best once again.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows?
Customers have come to expect quality from us every time when working on their sash windows, so find out why we are the right team to transform your windows at your Dulwich property.
- All of the windows we produce for our customers are made by hand and will be completely bespoke to suit the requirements of you and your property.
- Regardless of the condition of your sash windows, the expertise of our team allows us to carry out high quality repairs, replacements or refurbishments to have them looking their best once again.
- Because each window is custom made for your property, this means that before we can begin manufacturing them, we will measure up the dimensions of your existing windows so that the replacements will be a perfect fit.
- In order to make sure that your window repairs or replacements live up to your expectations, we will arrange a consultation with you so that we can discuss your requirements with you.
- All of our windows are handmade in the UK, with our skilled carpenters and joiners manufacturing them to order at our workshop. We carefully quality check each one before it is ready for installation.
- We pride ourselves in operating in an environmentally friendly way. The timber we use to produce your new windows will always be sourced responsibly.
What our customers say?
The standards that we maintain on the sash windows of our Dulwich customers is reflected in the feedback we receive. Take a look at our reviews to see what we mean…
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
If you would like to discuss your sash windows with our team of experts, give us a call today. Call 020 3993 3609 or email email@example.com so that we can learn more about your requirements.