Our comprehensive services have you covered for any repairs, replacements or refurbishments for your sash windows in Clapham. We have a highly trained team of carpenters and joiners that possess extensive experience working on sash windows. We have your requirements in mind every step of the way, so once we have held a consultation with you to explain the options you have available for your sash window, we will be able to provide you with a detailed quote.
We have developed our reputation in Clapham for the quality of repairs and replacements we have provided to help residents transform their timber sash windows. Properties along Landor Road, The Chase, and elsewhere nearby to Clapham Common have benefitted from our services, and they have highly recommended us for the quality of work we have delivered. If you would like your home to be next, give us a call on 020 3993 3609 to get booked in as soon as possible.
Handcrafted timber-framed sash windows in Clapham
When manufacturing your new wooden sash windows for your Clapham property, we will closely follow the same process on each one to make sure it meets our high standards.
- All of our sash windows are made by hand, completely bespoke so that they are suitable for the property of each customer and meet our standards.
- Your new windows will be produced specifically for your home, so we will measure up your property to make sure that they are exactly the right size, guaranteeing maximum insulation.
- We use Scandinavian, kiln-dried redwood to manufacture your new wooden windows. We choose this material for its longevity and durability.
- If you have a preference on the type of timber we use for your windows, our team are always able to adapt to your needs, so simply discuss it with us during your consultation.
- To complete the process of making your new windows, we can also hand paint them to give them your preferred finish and complement the rest of your home.
Double glazed and triple glazed sash windows in Clapham
One of the choices you will have to make on your new sash windows in Clapham is which type of glass is most suitable for your home. Whether you are considering double glazing, triple glazing or vacuum glazing, each one has different benefits that makes them worth considering for your home.
Double glazed windows give you two layers of glass, which have air trapped between them to improve insulation. This can help slow down the process of heat escaping your home and keep it warmer for longer, reducing your heating bills in the process.
These additional layers of glass can also benefit you if your home is suffering from noise pollution. Living nearby to Clapham High Street and the train station can lead to a lot of disturbance, particularly at rush hour, so this extra layer of protection can help to make your home more of an escape from the busy city.
Sash window replacements in Clapham
Sash windows in Clapham that are old and not functioning properly may be damaged beyond repair, in which case you will need to have replacements fitted. Our team of experts have carried out both full and partial replacements depending on the condition of each sash window. We can get a consultation booked in with you to carry out an assessment and provide you with a quote:
- A full sash window replacement involves installation of completely new bespoke sash windows for your property. Our team will remove your existing sash windows that are no longer suitable, then carefully fit replacement sash windows that have been designed to suit your requirements.
- A Partial sash window replacement is an option when the box frames of your existing sash windows are still in usable condition. Our team can restore any damaged sections and repaint them, before hanging new sashes with replacement cords and beads so that they can operate as if they are brand new.
Sash window repairs in Clapham
Your sash windows in Clapham may be in a condition where replacement is not necessary, in which case we can offer our sash window repair services to restore them back to their best. Having repaired wooden sash windows that have ended up in a poor condition, we will have the solution to transform yours. From loose glass in the windows, to rotting wood, damaged sashes or poor insulation, we can provide a comprehensive fix to any of these problems.
Our experts can refit any glass that is not properly secured, install new sash cords or beads, and fit new draught excluders to make sure your windows are properly insulated. Once this has taken place, we can restore wooden frames and repaint them to make your sash windows appear as good as new.
Why choose Wandsworth Sash Windows?
Our team of sash window specialists have been relied upon for sash window services in Clapham. So why are we the right choice for your windows?
- Our sash windows are made by hand by our skilled team of carpenters and joiners, with each one to the exact specifications of our customers.
- With our wide-ranging expertise, we are able to carry out any repairs, refurbishments or replacements for your sash windows to transform the appearance of your home.
- With each window being custom made for your property, we will guarantee that each one is measured to the exact dimensions of your existing windows, to make the installation process straightforward.
- An important step in the process is to arrange a consultation with you. This allows us to understand what you are expecting from your sash window repairs or replacements, so that we can meet your expectations.
- Your new sash windows will be made by hand at our UK workshop, and we are proud members of Made in Britain, supporting local manufacturing.
- Protecting the environment is an important priority for us during manufacturing, which is why we use responsibly sourced timber.
Reviews from our sash window customers
We have already worked at multiple properties in Clapham, and residents have been impressed with their sash window transformation. Read some of our latest reviews…