Sash windows in Kingston
Are you interested in upgrading your sash windows in Kingston?
Are you struggling with your sash windows in Kingston? We can repair, replace and refurbish timber sash windows – we’re a team of skilled joiners and carpenters with many years’ experience. We work with period properties every day in our line of work, creating beautiful windows that retain their character and complement their unique aesthetic.
When you choose to work with us, we begin the process with a face-to-face consultation where we can talk about your windows’ condition and help find the best option for you. Our sash window services include:
- Sash window replacements – we can replace windows in full, or replace individual sashes, ensuring windows are perfect for your property.
- Sash window repairs – we repair windows if functionality has been compromised, improving ease of operation, security, insulation and appearance.
- Sash window renovations –when you need more than a repair but also don’t need a full window replacement, sash window renovations are the ideal option.
We work with period properties daily, repairing and replacing windows to enhance and keep their character. Many customers choose us to take care of their sliding sash windows in Kingston – please get in touch if you would like to discuss yours. Call 020 3993 7457 or email email@example.com.
Sash window overhauls in Kingston
Some sash windows will benefit from being replaced – multiple repairs can become expensive and may not be sufficient. We can advise you on the best approach to take and tell you if this will be the most cost-effective option.
We can replace either:
- Full box frames
- Individual sashes
We’ll offer advice in close consultation with you, working out what will be most cost effective and beneficial for your property.
We carefully consider all period features, making sure new sash windows are designed sympathetically. If you want them to be replicas of your existing windows, that’s not a problem. We can work with properties in conservation areas, including Kingston Old Town, St Andrew’s Square and Kingston Vale – there are many in Kingston Upon Thames.
When you choose to have new sash windows installed, they will look traditional and complement your property perfectly while bringing with them a whole host of modern-day benefits. Window technology has changed considerably and you’ll be able to enjoy better insulation, security, operation and longevity. You can choose double glazing or a specialist glass upgrade:
Why do our customers love our sash window services?
Sash window renovations in Kingston
A sash window renovation is a more major upgrade if a repair isn’t sufficient but your windows don’t need to be replaced.
These are some of the most common renovation works we carry out:
- Insulation upgrades
- Glazing repairs/replacements
- Window alterations
- Damaged/rotting timber removal
- Draught sealing
Sash window repairs in Kingston
Sash windows have been around for centuries and have stood the test of time – they’re classic in their appearance and designed to be robust. If your sashes are still in good condition but you’re experiencing some specific problems, we can carry out a window repair service for you. We don’t replace windows unnecessarily, so if a repair is the right option, we’ll make this recommendation at your consultation. We have a leading reputation for our honesty and practical, expert advice.
These are some of the common repairs we complete:
- Repairs to sliding sashes
- Repairs to box frames
- Lock repairs
- Lock replacements
- Window furniture repairs and replacements
- Beading replacements
- Repairs to upgrade insulation
- Glazing repairs
- Frame and sash alterations
- Sash rebalancing
Get your free quote
Get in touch to arrange a consultation with an expert sash window company.
We’ll talk you through the various options and provide a full written quote.
The benefits of timber sash windows
These are some benefits of quality timber sash windows:
- Character. Timber windows are beautiful, perfectly complementing period properties.
- Durability. Timber is a strong, resilient material. Quality timber windows can last a lifetime.
- Classic design. Sash windows are perfect for Georgian, Edwardian and Victorian properties.
- Thermal efficiency. Timber is excellent for insulation, making homes warmer and lowering energy costs.
Why choose us for your sash windows?
These are some of the reasons why customers choose us to look after their sash windows in Kingston:
- Quality timber windows, handmade by our team of joiners
- Sash window repairs, refurbishments and full replacements – services adapted to you
- In-person consultations followed up with a full written quotation
- Support and guidance from a team of experts in timber sash windows
- Responsibly sourced timber – we look after the environment
- UK-made products – we are proud Made in Britain members and support local manufacturing
As a London-based sash window company, we know Kingston well. We can create your perfect sash windows – whether you live in a period home on Coombe Park, a Victorian property on Canbury Avenue, an Edwardian house on Gibbon Road, or anywhere else in the area, we would love to help.