GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form and let us know what service you are interested in, and we will call you back.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we create bespoke joinery to meet all requirements. We have a full team working in our dedicated workshop in Ringmer, East Sussex, where we tailor make products especially for our customers.
We hand make:
- Windows – casement windows and sash windows
- Doors – front doors, French doors and bi-fold doors
Talk to us about what you need and we will be able to make your vision a reality. Our skilled team of joiners have worked in the industry for many years and are used to accommodating bespoke requirements.
Why is British joinery better for you?
British joinery is perfect for your British property. Joinery methods developed in other countries just won’t work as well for traditional British property styles, especially older Regency and Victorian homes. This is because:
- The wood used in the UK is of a higher quality. We use Scandinavian redwood, rather than the pine that is widely available in Europe. This is stronger and holds its shape over time.
- Your products are made to your specifications. They will look exactly how you want them to, giving you the opportunity to bring your ideas to life. Just discuss them with your designer.
- The fit will be perfect. There is no such thing as one size fits all doors and windows. We measure up at your property then make your products to ensure they are the exact size you need.
- You can select the look and finish you want. Choose the style and colours that will complement the rest of your property, with the help of our professional designers.
British-made furniture to meet your needs
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, our team of surveyors, designers, joiners and carpenters are here to create beautiful bespoke furniture for your home. We regularly design and fit wardrobes that are perfectly crafted for your space, helping you to maximise your storage.
Larger companies mass produce parts and just can’t be as flexible as us. By handmaking all the individual furniture components, we can give you much more variety. Our furniture is made from scratch to fit your space. We make all parts of a wardrobe to ensure that it is right for you, including the doors, internal storage and shelving.
If you have any bespoke furniture requirements, just let us know what you need. We will be happy to discuss your ideas and design something that it perfect for you. We will work closely with you to make sure your furniture will more than live up to the expectations you have.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we make all our windows, doors, and joinery by hand in our Sussex-based workshop.
Help us support homegrown craftsmanship and create local jobs – buy British.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
Talk to us – we can help with your bespoke window, door and joinery requirements. You are very welcome to pop into our showroom, which is based at Unit 2, Kangley Business Centre, Kangley Bridge Road, London SE26 5AQ.
You can call us on 020 7924 7303 or email .