GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form and let us know what service you are interested in, and we will call you back.
A new front door can completely change the appearance of your property, as well as making it more secure. A quality front door that is handmade for your property gives the perfect fit, and you’ll be able to choose every element. From glazing panels to door furniture, it will be exactly how you imagined it.
Your door will be made from scratch in our workshop by our team of joiners. It is then fitted by our in-house installation team. All parts of the process are taken care of by us, so we are fully accountable for the service you receive.
Ready to talk about your new bespoke front door? Just get in touch with the team at Wandsworth Sash Windows – call 020 7924 7303 or email .
Timber front doors – the benefits
Our front doors are made from utile hardwood as standard. This is a tropical hardwood that is naturally robust and durable, without compromising on looks.
These are some of the reasons why utile is our wood of choice:
- Stunning finish. Utile is a medium uniform brown with an interlocked grain that makes for a smooth, neat finish.
- Strong. This is a durable type of wood, suitable for use in high traffic areas. It isn’t easily damaged.
- Value for money. Utile sits at a lower price point than European oak, so it’s more likely to conform to your budget.
- Easy to paint. The wood can easily be painted, stained or varnished to achieve the desired finish.
If you would prefer a different type of wood, just let us know. We will be happy to source quality materials for you from our reliable supply network. That’s the beauty of bespoke front doors – you can specify your exact requirements, down to the very last detail.
Your doors can be left with a natural wood finish, or hand painted in the colour you specify. Let us know what you would like when discussing your design.
Why are we the right team to install your new timber front door?
We are highly experienced in making and fitting front doors to suit individual needs. We believe we can be the ideal team to provide your new front door because:
- We make your front door to order. Discuss the design and let us know your preferences. We can make your ideas come alive.
- Our team are experienced carpenters and joiners. Your door will be handcrafted by the experts. Each team member takes great pride in their work.
- An experienced fitter will install your door. We make doors to measure, and fit them ourselves to ensure a perfect installation process.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we make all our windows, doors, and joinery by hand in our Sussex-based workshop.
Help us support homegrown craftsmanship and create local jobs – buy British.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
Talk to us – we can help with your bespoke window, door and joinery requirements. You are very welcome to pop into our showroom, which is based at Unit 2, Kangley Business Centre, Kangley Bridge Road, London SE26 5AQ.
You can call us on 020 7924 7303 or email .