Get your FREE quote for handmade sash windows in Tunbridge Wells
We are suppliers and installers of bespoke sash windows, handmade and hand painted in our UK workshop.
Why get a quote?
- Professional sash window installation is cheaper than you might think
- Old sash windows do not have modern, effective noise and heat insulation
- No more draughts, rattles or noise
- Heat is kept inside the home, lowering energy bills
- Made by hand by expert craftsmen, our beautiful timber sash windows will enhance the appearance of your home and last for years
Are your original sash windows in your Tunbridge Wells property letting in draughts? Fed up of how difficult they are to clean, the rattling and unsightly appearance?
Our made-to-measure sash window replacement service can transform the look of your Tunbridge Wells home, with beautiful wooden sash windows expertly handmade by master craftsmen that will match the old English style of the stunning market town.
With state of the art thermal and noise insulation, our replacement sash windows not only look great, they perform well too.
If you want to improve the appearance of your home, GET A FREE QUOTE & SURVEY
Why replace your old sash windows?
- Energy efficient – If your old sash windows rattle with the slightest breeze, let draughts in and heat out, you’re paying far more for your energy bills than you need to.
- Secure your home – Older windows do not have the safety and security features of modern designs. Our bespoke, handmade sash windows have high quality locks and catches, keeping your home and your family safe.
- Increase the value of your home – Tired, ill-fitting and old windows can cause the value of your home to fall. Even if you aren’t thinking of selling anytime soon, stylish, modern and visually beautiful new windows will add thousands to the value of your home.
Why Choose Wandsworth Sash Windows?
If you’re thinking of replacing your old windows, our expert team of sash window installers can make the job easy. With plenty of experience of installing sash windows in Tunbridge Wells, we’ll work with you to choose designs that complement the original features of your property and reflect the wider architecture of the area.
Don’t go for a poor substitute – contact us to find out about our handmade box and sash windows, perfect for all styles of property, including the picturesque properties found in Tunbridge Wells.
- Family run sash window company
- Hand crafted in the UK by expert craftsmen
- Free quote and installation
- A team of expert joiners and fitters will install your sash windows, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Highest quality guarantee
- We’re a 5-star rated company
What our clients say
“This family run business offers great quality of work along with a friendly service. I had 4 front sash windows replaced at a reasonable price and I was really pleased with the finish. Would use them again and have recommended them to a few of my friends.”
Take a look at a few of our recently completed sash window installations:
Our team of expert craftsmen and highly skilled joiners use traditional methods, and we pride ourselves on being a small team that delivers to a high standard. We believe in high quality products that stand the test of time, which is why all our replacement sash windows are 100% made to measure.
We’ve worked extensively in Royal Tunbridge Wells, delivering a range of services to residents of the beautiful town that capture the architectural features.
Find out what makes Wandsworth Sash Windows so special by calling us for a FREE quote: 01892 886525
Thinking of selling your home?
Increase the value of your home with high-quality sash windows and period doors.
Homeowners in Tunbridge Wells benefit from a burgeoning property market, adding value to their property. It’s prime commuter belt location and attractive area means families and young couples are flocking to make a purchase in Tunbridge Wells. When you add the period features of many of the Georgian and Victorian homes in the town, it’s an attractive prospect.
For semi-detached properties, the average house price is £448,800, while detached properties can expect to fetch more than £786,700, following a 7% increase in house prices in the last year. If you’re planning on putting your home on the market, investing in the exterior can help you substantially boost interest and sell for a higher price. Consider upgrading your sash windows to stunning, contemporary designs that both capture the historic look of a building and provide modern benefits, such as reducing heat loss and boosting security – it’ll help your home to sell.
Boost the price of your property by booking your free consultation today.
Beautiful bespoke items to match your style
Our workshop is located in East Sussex, conveniently located for Tunbridge Wells, where we craft and manufacture all of our items, which are individually tailored to suit every single customer. We understand the character of period properties found in Tunbridge Wells, and our expert craftsmanship ensures we can create a beautiful design that is then painted to suit your colour scheme and style.
We offer more than just sash windows
Create your perfect home with our joinery services, including:
- Front doors
- Bi-folding and French doors
- Acoustic ultra-quiet glass solutions
- Fitted wardrobes
- Bespoke fitted furniture
- Kitchen units
Looking to refurbish your home?
We can even refurbish your entire home, add extensions and loft conversions to make your home utterly perfect.
Find out more by booking a free consultation or simply call us on 01892 886525 where we would only be too happy to help.
Book a free consultation now and have your new windows in just 6 weeks
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we craft and control all aspects of manufacturing in our workshop, which means your new windows can be ready in just six weeks.
What’s more, you can visit our workshop and see behind the scenes of the production process of your item for complete control and peace of mind.
Find out more today by booking your free consultation
- No obligation
- Friendly service
- Bespoke, tailored and expertly-crafted solutions.