Get your FREE quote for sash window repair and refurbishment in Tunbridge Wells
We repair and refurbish sash windows using traditional British joinery techniques – each refurbishment is completely bespoke.
Why get a quote?
- Sash window repair or refurbishment is cheaper than you think and is more cost effective than simply replacing old windows with new
- Sash window renovation will give you modern, effective noise and heat insulation without having to buy entirely new windows
- Once refurbished, your windows will look as good as new, and perform better too
- No more draughts, rattles or noise
- Heat is kept inside the home, lowering energy bills
- Carried out by our expert team, sash window restoration will enhance the appearance of your home and last for years
Are the old sash windows in your property letting in draughts? Fed up of how difficult they are to clean, the rattling and unsightly appearance?
Our custom sash window repair and refurbishment service in Tunbridge Wells can transform the look of your home.
Our expert team is highly skilled in sash window repair.
We also offer box sash window repair and refurbishment.
If you want to improve the appearance of your home, GET A FREE QUOTE & SURVEY.
Why restore your sash windows?
- Energy efficient – if your old sash or box sash windows rattle with the slightest breeze, let draughts in and heat out, you’re paying far more for your energy bills than you need to. Our sash window renovation comes with full draught proofing to keep your home snug all winter.
- Secure your home – older windows do not have the safety and security features of modern designs. Our refurb team will fit new, high quality locks and catches, keeping your home and your family safe.
- Increase the value of your home – tired, ill-fitting and old windows can cause the value of your home to fall. Even if you aren’t thinking of selling anytime soon, stylish, modern and visually beautiful windows will add thousands to the value of your home
Why Choose Wandsworth Sash Windows?
If you’re thinking of replacing your old windows, our sash window repair and refurbishment service could save you thousands of pounds. Instead of paying for all new windows, we’ll restore your existing sash or box sash windows to their former glory with a careful, cost-effective and proven restoration and repair. Don’t go for a poor substitute – contact us to find out about our professional sash window maintenance today.
- Local, family run sash window company
- It’s often cheaper to restore sash windows than fit brand new ones
- Free quote and installation
- A team of expert joiners and fitters will restore your sash windows, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Highest quality guarantee
- We’re a 5-star rated company
What our clients say
“This family run business offers great quality of work along with a friendly service. I had 4 front sash windows replaced at a reasonable price and I was really pleased with the finish. Would use them again and have recommended them to a few of my friends.”
Take a look at a few of our recently completed sash window repair and refurbishment projects.
Our team of expert craftsmen and highly skilled joiners use traditional methods, and we pride ourselves on being a small team that delivers to a high standard. We believe in high quality products that stand the test of time, which is why all parts of our windows are made to measure.
We’ve worked extensively in the Tunbridge Wells area, delivering a range of services to residents of the beautiful market town that capture the architectural features.
Find out what makes Wandsworth Sash Windows so special by calling us for a FREE quote: 01892 886525
Thinking of selling your home?
Increase the value of your home with high-quality sash windows and period doors.
Homeowners in Tunbridge Wells benefit from a burgeoning property market, adding value to their property. It’s prime commuter belt location and attractive area means families and young couples are flocking to make a purchase in Tunbridge Wells. When you add the period features of many of the Georgian and Victorian homes in the town, it’s an attractive prospect.
For semi-detached properties, the average house price is £448,800, while detached properties can expect to fetch more than £786,700, following a 7% increase in house prices in the last year. If you’re planning on putting your home on the market, investing in the exterior can help you substantially boost interest and sell for a higher price. Consider refurbishing your sash windows to maintain the look of your building and provide modern benefits, such as less heat loss and better security – it’ll help your home to sell.
Boost the price of your property by booking your free consultation today.
Beautiful bespoke items to match your style
Our workshop is located in East Sussex, conveniently located for Tunbridge Wells, where we craft and manufacture any of the materials needed to refurbish your windows. We understand the character of period properties found in Tunbridge Wells, and our expert craftsmanship ensures we maintain your beautiful design and stay true to the existing style.
We offer more than just sash window repairs
Create your perfect home with our joinery services, including:
- Front doors
- Bi-folding and French doors
- Acoustic ultra-quiet glass solutions
- Fitted wardrobes
- Bespoke fitted furniture
- Kitchen units
Looking to refurbish your home?
We can refurbish your entire home, add extensions and loft conversions to make it utterly perfect.
Find out more by booking a free consultation or simply call us on 01892 886525 where we would be only too happy to help.
Book your free consultation now and have your windows refurbished in just six weeks
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we control all parts of the refurbishment process and make any additional window furniture that is required in our own workshop. This means your windows can be repaired or refurbished in as little as six weeks.
Find out more today by booking your free consultation
- No obligation
- Friendly service
- Bespoke, tailored and expertly-crafted solutions.