GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form and let us know what service you are interested in, and we will call you back.
With a full team of joiners and carpenters in house, we are the ideal people to craft bespoke wardrobes in London. We can design and build fully fitted wardrobes that are perfect for your space and that will provide maximum storage within the room you have available. Whether you need clever storage solutions for small spaces or are looking to create a large walk-in wardrobe, we can design something you’ll love.
With our service being completely bespoke, we work within the space you have. We will build around skirting boards and any existing architectural features to make sure your wardrobe is exactly what you want it to be.
What do our customers think?
Plumberoo Ltd Plumberoo
The team were very helpful, advised what was required and then undertook the job quickly and efficiently. Great service and would highly recommend
Helpful, friendly, reliable
The Wandsworth Sash Window team could not have been more helpful, from the design and quick production of our window, to fitting and even arranging a visit soon after for our new sofa delivery. Thank you WSW for a brilliant service and making it all so easy!
Excellent products and responsive…
I love our new double-glazed timber sash windows – they look great and our flat is noticeably warmer ; the only company who could offer affordable prices and excellent quality.
Fitted wardrobes with customisable storage
We understand that a fitted wardrobe needs to be just right for your space. The point of a fitted wardrobe is that it can be completely personalised to meet your needs, so don’t compromise – let us design a wardrobe that is perfect for you.
We will work with you to design the perfect piece of furniture. Here are some of the standard features that come with a fitted wardrobe:
- Fully lined to keep contents protected from dust and damp
- Sturdy back panels for structural integrity
- Can be fitted into non-standard spaces
You can also choose from a number of premium touches, like:
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Personalised colour schemes and finishes
- Customised shelving and storage solutions
Bespoke furniture in London
We go to every effort to make sure you’ll be delighted with your new wardrobe. We will design it in close consultation with you to ensure that it will be exactly what you want.
Here is the process when you contact us about fitted wardrobes:
- Design visit/ survey. We begin by assessing the space you have available and coming up with ways in which you can use it. After discussing your options, we will measure up.
- Design process. Our designers will put together a plan for your wardrobe, making the most efficient use possible of the space you have available.
- Manufacture. Your wardrobe will be made by hand in our Sussex-based workshop. All parts are built by us to keep quality consistent.
- Fitting. Our team will fit your wardrobe as well. This means they can ensure the fit is perfect and they can test all components after fitting.
Stop worrying about storage and start the process of creating your perfect fitted wardrobe. We are here to guide you every step of the way.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we make all our windows, doors, and joinery by hand in our Sussex-based workshop.
Help us support homegrown craftsmanship and create local jobs – buy British.
Contact the Wandsworth Sash Windows team
Talk to us – we can help with your bespoke window, door and joinery requirements. You are very welcome to pop into our showroom, which is based at Unit 2, Kangley Business Centre, Kangley Bridge Road, London SE26 5AQ.