Our furniture building service is perfect for anyone needing quality, bespoke furniture in London or any of the surrounding areas. We build all your furniture in our dedicated workshop, where a skilled team of joiners and carpenters will be able to make your vision into a reality.
As homes become more open plan in their design, our customers are finding themselves with more space and just can’t always find the right furniture to fill it. Large open plan rooms are making space for statement pieces of furniture that will take centre stage. Make sure your furniture meets your expectations and choose a bespoke design, made especially for you.
Handmade custom furniture – why Wandsworth Sash Windows?
We are the ideal people to make your bespoke furniture. There are many reasons why we have so many happy customers who love the furniture our skilled carpenters and joiners create:
- Our carpenters and joiners work in house. We never outsource your work to external contractors.
- We have the skills and experience to take your project from concept to reality. Discuss what you need, then our team will deliver it for you.
- With our experience in furniture building, we can make recommendations based on your particular property.
- We fit as well. If you would like fitted furniture, such as a wardrobe, sideboard or kitchen cabinet, we will install it for you.
Please get in touch to find out more about bespoke furniture. Call 020 7924 7303 or email .
The furniture building process
When you contact us about your bespoke furniture building project, here is what you can expect:
- Design. We begin by discussing what you need, in the comfort of your own home so we can see the space for ourselves. Our team will listen carefully, whilst also providing plenty of ideas if you need some inspiration. We will then measure up so that your furniture is a perfect fit, take the details away and get drawing.
- Manufacture. We finalise the design with you, then our skilled craftsmen begin work on building it. We use traditional and modern manufacturing processes to ensure we achieve the highest quality finish. It will all be pieced together using joining techniques acquired through years of experience in the industry.
- Installation. When we build fitted furniture, we will always install it ourselves. This way, if we need to make any small adjustments to achieve a perfect fit, we will be able to do so on site. And you’ll know the person who built your piece by name – how many people can say that about their furniture?
We never lose sight of how important and personal a property is to its owners. We will treat it with respect throughout the process.
At Wandsworth Sash Windows, we make all our windows, doors, and joinery by hand in our Sussex-based workshop.
Help us support homegrown craftsmanship and create local jobs – buy British.